The Performance Planning for High-Performance Training course is part of the NCCP High Performance 1 certification program and is designed to enable coaches to:
- Outline their program structure based on yearly training and competition opportunities;
- Identify training goals and priorities;
- Monitor progress and identify appropriate measures to promote rider/horse development and fitness;
- Organize and sequence training priorities and objectives on a weekly basis (microcycles) to optimize
- Execute strategies for tapering and peaking athletes
Available times and locations
There are no in person dates for this program. Please return to continue searching.